Sunday, September 14, 2008

Antique Telephone, Lifestyle Frame


I found this few items from Closet Collections, a classic fashion boutique in Old Klang Road. There have my favourite Romantic and Antique French style Furnishing, Quality Apparels and Accessories, The shop owners are good in fashion sense. They are able to get what I want if I have no idea to buy something. From teenagers style, elegance or women's style, you also could get it from there. There is also selling unique decorations something like "Lovely Lace" concept.


I hope to get this telephone but the price is too expensive for me, somemore I won't buy something I have no using of that (if I am very rich, I will ^_^) The phone selling price about RM389. If you really loving it, maybe you can search it if you are going to travel in china.


Wow, many type design for the frame, I love it so much. About RM79 in Closet collections. I did saw it from Brem Mall, Jalan Ipoh. But i did not notice what is the price. I will go to compare the price when I free and tell you guys here. ^^ But I still believe, we should go China or Thailand to do shopping ! Collecting my "bullet", planning to bomb it in China shopping world. ^^









No comments: