Friday, September 12, 2008

Flower Stand


Item Code: LMIS01 - FS190 (Short Flower Stand) / LMIS01 - FS190 (Tall Flower Stand)

Size: 14" x 12" x 30" (short) / 14" x 12" x 38" (tall)

Material: Solid Fiber Board

Color: Black or White only

Price: RM139 (short) / RM149 (tall)


kii's message: I love this stand, but I am not going to bring it home yet, because I am already having a pink drawer stand in my boudoir. For those flower stand, I was not prefer to use for put the flower or plants, but I will put my lovely earing stand, place this flower stand beside my dressing table. To bring out my earing's glamour, I hang those on the earing stand which bought from Lovely Lace cost RM49.90. To bring out the Earing stand's glamour, I had put it onto the pink and purple stand which i sprayed it myself with the Spray paint cost Rm5 per bottle. ^_^

Pinky Earing Stan d from Lovely Lace, Rm49.90
(Display & Introduce only, Not for sale. Pls purchase at Lovely Lace outlet)
* The Furniture jewellery stand, I bought it from Thailand, cost rm20-rm29 per unit. With white color also. If you hope to have one, maybe you can get it from http://xuansgift.blogspot.com/2007/07/little-furniture-jewellery-stand.html

No comments: