Friday, September 12, 2008

Tiger Baby Sofa




Item code: USHIN-150-Tiger
Size: 17"w x 26"d x 25" h (Seat : 17" w x 18" d)
Material: Micro Fiber Fabric
Design: Tiger, Cow, Winne Pooh, Girraffe, Snoopy.

Price: RM149




















This sofa come with many type of designs, but I didn't display all the design, Only the Tiger and Cow fabric is microfiber fabric, others is only cotton fabric.

For the cow and cartoon type, I believe major of the kids will loving on it, because I found that, major of the parent walk in my dad's furniture shop, their kids will go near the cartoon baby sofa themselve. So, if you feeling annoying what to buy for your cousin or niece or kid as their celebrations present. It would be a good choice for you.

For girls who like to decorate a classic and glamour boudoir, of course choosing "Tiger", I suggested! ^^
Matching with a Brown Coffee table. Like the CD album of Ayumi Hamasaki "My Story".


1. Mannequin - You can get it in Pudu KL, place of fashion wholesale, but, for this dolly design will expensive, about RM300-RM450, the price I not confirm yet. But I also love it so much, I wish my room could be like this picture too. I already planning how to make it for my future new bedroom. I must get a dolly mannequin, but not now. ^_^ To display my favourite new shirt after every shopping day. My apparels only need to be glamour, because, it bring me glamour!

2. Have you see a puppy sleeping on the bed? Haha, could anyone tell me what is the name for this dog? Yooo.. I love puppy so much, I hopefully can have a "Tsi Tshu" or White "Maltese", accompany me all the times. Sharing my glamour fun. (if it could understand human talk) ;-p


3. The pink carpet. I will not search this type of carpet around furniture shop or shopping mall. I will go to car accessories shop to buy this. Give them the size and they will cut it for you, cheaper than you buy from shopping mall. Somemore you can get much design from the accessories shop, Flur? with different color or tiger, leopord texture too! ^^


4. Finally I want to introduce the Coffee table. I got this type of Design but without the Leopord fabric of course. But I can buy the leopord fabric to put on my table if I need it. Let's see.


For the table, If anyone interest. Can get it from me, my dad's furnture shop.

Price: RM129, Size: (Diameter: 24")

* COD for Kepong Area only

1 comment:

味蕾“颖” 子 said...

congrate....start a fancy room here....